Baste & Honey Salmon
- 1/2 cup Baste Spicy
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except salmon and green onions in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe pan over medium-high heat.
- Lightly season salmon with salt and pepper and place in pan skin side UP. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until nicely seared.
- Turn salmon so that it is skin side down. Baste with BBQ sauce and place pan in oven until salmon is cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Baste salmon again with sauce and sprinkle with green onions.