BASTE Southern Collard Greens
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Table spoons of Baste Signature Rub - The BASTE BOOSTER
- 2 bunches of collard greens, washed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the diced onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the onion is softened.
- Add the BASTE BOOSTER, collard greens, salt, and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, stir, and reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the pot and cook for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- IT's TIME to EAT!