Southern Style Baked Beans
Baste BBQ Baked Beans
- 1(30 oz) can of your favorite ranch style beans
- 1.5 LBS Cooked Boneless Protein (Pork or Chicken
- work best in our kitchen
- ½ cup chopped onion
- I red pepper, diced
- l orange pepper, diced
- ½ cup plus 3 Tbsp of your favorite Baste BBQ sauce
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 6 slices thick cut bacon, cooked
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drain your beans and pour into a large bowl.
- Toss in the onions and peppers. Gently stir with a large spoon to combine
- In a small bowl, combine the Baste BBQ sauce and seasonings.
- Add cut bacon into beans. Now, add sauce into bean mixture. Combine
- Gently with large spoon.
- Pour bbq bean mixture and your favorite protein into prepared baking dish.
- Gently Spread until even
- Bake in 350°F oven tor 75 to 90 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Remove from oven and IT'S TIME TO EAT!!!