Baste BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1- 16oz store-bought dough or Whip up your crust from scratch
- 1 cup Baste BBQ sauce, any flavor
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ medium red onion or yellow onion
- 1 cup cooked and shredded or sliced chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Place a pizza pan or baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
- Stretch and roll pizza dough to a 10-12 inch circle onto a sheet of parchment paper. Top pizza with sauce, cheese, chicken, and onion.
- Carefully place pizza (on parchment) onto hot pan in oven. Bake until crust is golden and pizza is cooked through and toppings are melted, 10-20 minutes.
- Cool slightly before slicing.