Baste Country Style BBQ Ribs
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 18 ounces of Baste barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Preheat broiler. Mix first 9 ingredients. Place pork in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. pan; rub generously with seasonings. Broil 4-5 in. from heat until browned, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Whisk together barbecue sauce and beer; pour over ribs. Cook, covered, on low until tender, 3-4 hours.
- Remove ribs and baste with Baste just before serving because..
- IT'S TIME TO EAT!!!