- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasonings
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Add olive oil, onion, red peppers and garlic into a skillet and cook, stirring often until vegetables are softened. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef and beaten eggs.
- Add cooked onions and peppers, Italian seasonings, pepper, salt and granulated garlic.
- Mix well and form into a loaf on a lined baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook meatloaf 25 minutes.
- Brush top and sides with your favorite Baste sauce (we love this with Sweet).
- Continue cooking 30-45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Allow meatloaf to rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice it and ring the dinner bell cause. IT'S TIME TO EAT!!!