Baste Meatloaf Supreme
- 2 pounds ground beef, or pork veal
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup white onion, diced
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup Baste Sauce (Tangy, Sweet or Spicy)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Baste Booster plus more for topping
- ½ cup Baste Sauce for brushing meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix ground meat, bread crumbs, onion, egg, ½ cup Baste Sauce, cheese and Baste Booster and other seasonings in large bowl or stand mixer with paddle attachment. Mix until ingredients are incorporated.
- Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan.
- Brush remaining 1/4 cup Baste sauce over top.
- Bake until the minimum internal temperature is 165 degrees F in center (approximately 45-50 minutes).
- Brush another ¼ cup of Baste sauce over top and return to over for 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle some Baste Booster on top of the meatloaf. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.