BASTE OVEN BBQ CHICKEN
- 1-11/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Sea salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp turmeric 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder (or paprika)
- 1/2 tsp Parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup Your Favorite Baste BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place the chicken breasts in a casserole dish or oven-sate skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, and all seasonings, then mix
- Pour the olive oil mix over the breasts and rub it into the surface of the chicken.
- Marinate, covered in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours or up to 24hrs (if you are short on time, immediately move to the next step).
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven upon completion, let the protein rest for 10 minutes, and then IT'S TIME TO EAT!!