BASTE Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons of the BASTE Booster
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup of BASTE (we recommend BASTE Sweet)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. 2. In a small bowl, mix together the BASTE Booster, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. 3. Rub the mixture all over the pork tenderloins.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce and olive oil.
- Drizzle the mixture over the pork tenderloins and spread it around with a brush. 6. Place the pork tenderloins on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Remove the pork from the oven and brush it with your choice of BASTE.
- Place the pork back in the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork and serve! Enjoy!